1. Experience & Education
- How long have you been selling residential real estate?
- How many homes have you sold in the past 2 years?
- Do you have a background in finance, business or real estate?
- What continuing education have you done in addition to your license?
2. Market Knowledge & Negotiations
- What training have you had in valuing homes to assist me in determining the value of my home?
- Your specific needs: Do you have a lot of experience in (e.g. condos, townhomes, single family homes, waterfront, beachfront, a specific geographical area, etc.)?
- How common are multiple offer situations in my price range? What is your strategy for these?
- If repairs are needed, how do you handle that?
- If my home doesn’t appraise at purchase price, what are my options?
3. Financial Knowledge
- Will you provide a detailed breakdown of my selling costs and estimated net proceeds I should expect at closing so that I can accurately financially plan?
4. Marketing & Showing Feedback
- Do you have samples of your MLS listings and photos?
- What other marketing do you do?
- Will you regularly provide showing feedback? How do you do this?
- What is your strategy for pricing and price reductions?
- Is there always someone I can get a hold of for questions as well, if you’re not available?
- Will my needs be met if you go on vacation? What is your procedure for that?
6. Help with Understanding the Selling Process
- Do you have an outline of your process for selling a home so that I can understand how it works?
- Who will help me track any deadlines I have and also explain what my responsibilities and action items are?
© 2019 Kitchell Group, a Florida Corporation