Buying a home is one of the BIGGEST decisions and purchases of your life and moving can be a real challenge. We want to help make your experience as painless as possible by taking most of the burden off of you.
BENEFITS OF BUYING WITH US
- Live Accessible Staff (Phone, Email & text)
- Organized Process
- Track Record – 400+ Sales
- We Educate Our Clients
- Expert Financial Guidance
- Proven Strategy for Selling & Buying at the Same Time
- New Construction – Help in Avoiding Costly Mistakes
- Add’l Client Benefits
This should be the very first step in any home buying process for the following reasons and more:
- Pre-approval from a lender is the only way to know your true price range so that you only consider homes you can actually afford, saving you time and frustration.
- Most listing agents/sellers require that a pre-approval letter accompany an offer. This lets the seller know you’re qualified to buy their home.
- Pre-approvals also help identify special lending requirements for specific home types. For example, condominiums sometimes require higher down payments. Jumbo loans in higher price points may also require higher down payments.
We can recommend several mortgage brokers with low loan costs, reasonable interest rates to save you money and who also offer great service are educational like us.
In addition to neighborhood expertise, research of potential homes, showings, writing offers and more, below are some unique services we provide to our clients.
Buyer Market Snapshot – Get up-to-speed quickly on the market with this custom report that provides key information such as list price, days on market, BRs/BAs/Parking spaces, RE taxes, HOA/CDD fees and more for specific homes and neighborhoods. This also helps us refine their actual MLS search to save our clients time. Download the Buyer Market Snapshot to see a sample of this client favorite.
Time-saving Research – Before setting up showings, we do research to save you time so you only see homes that truly meet your criteria – and that don’t have underlying issues.
Before you put in an offer on a home, we make sure you consider all the critical information to make the knowledgeable offer possible.
In Depth Review of Home – Disclosures, HOA costs, age of major systems, seller motivation, buyer competition, special insurance requirements and more.
Expert Financial Guidance – including:
- Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) – To determine recommended offer range
- Buyers Estimated Cost Sheet – Including monthly payment based on current interest rates and costs for appraisal, inspections, and survey, plus prepaid escrow for RE tax/insurance and total cash needed to close on your home on closing day.
- Sell-Buy Analysis – If you are selling and buying at the same time, we will provide a complimentary sell-buy analysis for you so you can see the complete financial picture of both transactions.
- 1031 Exchanges – We are experienced with 1031 exchanges and we have excellent resources to manage your 1031 exchange if needed.
Expert Market Information – Based on what’s happening in the market now (i.e. use of inspection/appraisal contingencies, lease-backs, escalation clauses, etc.) and other factors that may impact seller response.
Careful Preparation of Contract Documents – This is one of the most critical roles an agent has. We have hundreds of hours of experience and education to assist you in contract preparation and can also recommend excellent real estate attorneys, if desired/needed.
We have a dedicated closing coordinator who has closed hundreds of transactions who will assist you and your agent in tracking important contract deadlines, coordinating inspections, appraisal, signature of contract addendums, survey, title work, closing appt. and more.
We are here for you after your home purchase for upgrade advice, market updates, updated home values, recommended contractors and more. We want to bring our clients value for years to come.
Are you a planner? We are, too! Ask us for a free copy of our detailed Buying Process Checklist so you can start preparing for your next home purchase.